- Cups 3 cups wrapped in oats (see Tip)
- ½ 1 ½ cups low-fat milk
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about 3/4 cup)
- ⅓ ⅓ a cup full of brown sugar
- Eggs 2 large eggs, beaten lightly
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salt ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ ½ a cup smeared with chopped pecans
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Wear a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, milk, bananas, brown sugar, eggs, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl. Fold in the pecans. Divide the mixture between the cups of the muffin (about 1/3 cup each). Bake until the toothpaste in the middle comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool in a pan for 10 minutes, then roll out on a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin Helps: 176 Calories; 5.2g protein; carbohydrates 26.4g; diet fiber 3.1g; sugar 10.5g; 6.2g fat; 1.2g saturated fat; cholesterol 33.4mg; vitamin a iu 118.7IU; vitamin c 1.8mg; 20.2mcg file; calcium 85.3mg; iron 1.1mg; magnesium 36mg; potassium 227.9mg; sodium 165.6mg; thiamin 0.1mg; extra sugar 6g. Trading:
1 Fat, 1 Starch, 1/2 Fruit, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate