- 1 (8 ounce) pouch microwavable quinoa
- ½ cup hummus
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (5 ounce) package baby kale
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated cooked whole baby beets, sliced (or 2 cups from salad bar)
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup unsalted toasted sunflower seeds
- Adjust quinoa according to package guidelines; set aside to cool.
- Combine hummus and lemon juice in a small bowl. It is thin to water to fit the way you want. Divide the dressing between 4 small containers with bottles and a refrigerator.
- Divide baby kale into 4 self-serving containers with bottles. Top each with 1/2 cup quinoa, 1/2 cup beets, 1/4 cup edamame and 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- When ready to eat, top with 1/4 avocado and dressing hummus.
Serving Size: 1 Container With Assist: 381 Calories; protein 16.2g; carbohydrates 43.1g; diet fiber 13.2g; sugar 7.7g; 18.6g fat; saturated fat 2.4g; vitamin a iu 3764IU; vitamin c 55mg; file 341.8mcg; calcium 126.3mg; iron 4.6mg; magnesium 161.2mg; potassium 1065.8mg; sodium 188.2mg. Trading:
2 1/2 Fat, 2 Starch, 1 Depleted Protein, 1/2 High Fat Protein, 1/2 Vegetables