- 2 bell peppers, any color
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 8 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- Combine tops and bottles from metal peppers and finely chopped dice. Remove and discard seeds and membranes. Cut each pepper into 1/2-inch thick rings.
- Combine chopped peppers and avocado, onion, jalapeno, cilantro, tomato, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl.
- We heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large, unbreakable bag over medium heat. Insert 4 metal rings, then break 1 egg between each ring. Season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook until the whites are mostly white but the extract is still working, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip gently and cook for one more minute with the rolls out, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes more with the chopped onions. Transfer to serving plates and repeat with rings and remaining eggs.
- Serve with avocado salsa and garnish with extra cilantro, if desired.
Serving Size: 2 Eggs and 3/4 Cup Salsa With Help: 285 calories; 15.1g protein; carbohydrates 14.2g; diet fiber 5.9g; 5.9g sugar; 19.5g fat; saturated fat 4.6g; cholesterol 372mg; vitamin a iu 3168IU; vitamin c 98.9mg; image 131.4mcg; calcium 81.2mg; iron 2.6mg; magnesium 44.7mg; potassium 716.2mg; sodium 589.1mg.